© 2023 Lisa Zawistowski
Privacy | Terms
Made with love by Miss Website Ninja
1. Finished a manuscript, did a thousand edits and changes after it was professionally edited and decided to retain my creative rights and publish it myself.
2. Started Badass Books Publishing Company
3. Started the research arm of my business…The Happiness Institute U.S.
4. Learned how to publish a book on Amazon (thank you, KDP University)
5. Finished my soon-to-be-released confidence workshop- Unleash Your Inner Badass- on Teachable, including 34 videos.
6. Coached clients
7. Worked 2 side hustles plus performed bookkeeping and consulting functions for my husband’s company.
8. Worked out even after the gym closed….plan to reemerge into the world as a skinny bitch…
9. Stayed connected with my besties and so many others because….quarantine….connection during distancing.
10. Normal house stuff….plus searching for toilet paper….
I’m not patting myself on the back. I’m showing you the difference between wishing, wanting and hoping for things to change and making things change.
Set goals…and don’t take NO for an answer. Life isn’t what happens. It’s what you make it.
And for all those moms out there who are working from home, caring for your kiddos and now have become their teacher…I know you’re killing it. High fives. You might not be able to achieve all the things you want for yourself but I want you to set goals, write down what you want to achieve in the near future, set your focus. And then draw a breath, and do one tiny thing for yourself. Then tomorrow, steal a moment and do another small thing for you.
Fill the form to receive the latest news and updates from our team.